- No plastic. No🐂💩
How long before wheat straws get soggy?
- Never soggy. Wheat straws get stronger when wet...after a few sips, they become bendy, like a plastic straw.
Can I chuck used wheat straws into a compost?
- Yes - in a home compost, they will break-down and disappear in around 6 weeks.
- WTF...doesn't gluten come from wheat?
- Gluten is only found in the head of the wheat plant (the stem doesn't have any gluten).
An independent lab tests our straws to make sure they are safe (below 5 ppm).
- Northern China
- Why not home-grown American wheat?
- Because American farmers don't burn their leftover wheat stems (in China & India, many farmers do).
Massive crop-fires (from burning wheat and rice fields) release CO2 and create a real 💩-show of air pollution in cities like Beijing and Delhi.
- No, wheat straws are too narrow for thick drinks.
- Why don't you make a wider straw, for milkshakes?
- Reminder, we don't "make" wheat straws - there's no factory - they grow naturally on a plant.
- If you're allergic to wheat, we suggest discussing it with your doctor first. If there is any way we can help, just let us know.
What if I don’t like wheat straws?
Hakuna-matata...it means no worries...for 60-days...it's our problem-free...return-policy....hakuna-matata.
(You've got 60 days to try wheat straws - if you don't like them, send them back for a refund. Return info on our Quality Guarantee & Returns page)
Can I eat wheat straws?
- Not unless you're a 🐎